|ALWAYS USE ROUND BLACK AS ONE CHOICE SOME BEADS ARE SMALL, MED, LARGE
What is more important is to be aware that a magnet with a larger surface area will produce a larger
magnetic field but if it is not as high in strength then will not penetrate very deep into the tissues;
whereas a smaller magnet would produce a smaller magnetic field but if it is very high in strength
would be able to penetrate into the deepest parts of your tissues right to the point of pain.
Size is not the most important factor, strength is.
Magnets don't block pain signals they actually treat the cause of the pain. Placing a magnet onto an
area that has been damaged (either an ailment like arthritis or an injury to the area) increases
circulation and blood flow to this area. The increased blood supply will then bring with it a fresh
supply of nutrients and the body's own, natural painkillers, endorphins. While the increased
endorphins help to alleviate the pain the nutrients and oxygen rich blood begin to heal the damaged
area resulting in pain reduction, less inflammation and the beginnings of new cell growth to repair
damage done to the area. This is obviously a complex chain of events and takes time. It is not like
taking a painkiller that will have a quick effect, this process can take days or even weeks depending on
the person, but the effects are much more long-lasting. Approximately 4 - 6 hours after taking
painkillers you will need to take them again as the effects start to wear off. But once you have felt the
relief with the magnets you can remove them and be pain free for weeks or you can prevent your pain
coming back altogether by wearing your magnets continuously.
You need to wear the magnets 24 hours a day 7 days a week to allow the amount of magnetism to
build up and give the body ample time to repair. Every time you remove the magnets you are slowing
down and stopping this process from happening and making it very difficult for the magnets to have
their desired effects on your pain and discomfort. While you are in pain you should wear your
magnets 24 hours a day 7 days a week to allow them to do their job. When you are not wearing your
magnets the effects of the magnetism won't be able to work on your problem. Your circulation will go
back to normal and the rich supply of oxygenated blood will no longer be apparent. As a result of this,
your body wouldn't have had enough time to begin healing itself and the effects that it did have on
you would wear off pretty quickly.
Magnet therapy didn't help your friend so it won't help you either.
It is true that magnets don't work for everyone, but they do work for 82 % of people, so just because
your friend didn't benefit doesn't mean that you won't. People react to magnets at very different rates,
some absorb the magnetism really quickly and get relief from their pain within a few days and then
some people are very slow to absorb the magnetism and it can take up to 8 - 12 weeks for these people
to receive any benefit. Most people find relief after 2 weeks. Your friend may not have been using the
*They may have taken them off to go to sleep
* They may have had the wrong type of magnets
* They may have worn them in the wrong place
* They may have used magnets that were not strong enough
* They may have stopped using them too soon.
You won't actually know if magnets don't work for you unless you use them correctly. Your friend
should have spoken to a trained magnetic therapist about using the magnets to ensure that they are
Magnets will work for 82% of people no matter how severe your pain is. You will obviously need
stronger magnets for higher levels of pain to actually gain a benefit but even the standard magnets will
reduce high levels of pain a little bit. It will also take longer to relieve severe pain. The process of
healing with magnets will be extended because severe pain is often caused by large amounts of
inflammation and damage to the affected area, this will obviously take longer to heal. Take into
consideration how it can take 8 weeks for a broken bone to heal whereas a sprain or strain is healed
within a few days.
You can wear magnets if you have metal implants.
Metal implants are not affected at all by the magnets and the magnets aren't affected by the metal
implants either so they are perfectly safe to use together. The implants, are commonly metal pins that
are holding bones together, or rods of metal that have been used to support an injury during healing
or a joint replacement. All metal prosthesis are made from surgical grade stainless steel (316L). The
same type of stainless steel is used in our stainless steel jewelry range so it is perfectly safe to use with
magnets. There are some exceptions:
* You should not use magnets if you have an internal defibrillator/pump
* You should not use magnets if you have a pacemaker.
* You should not use magnets if you are pregnant
Using magnet therapy with a pacemaker or internal defibrillator/pump could cause the device to
malfunction which in turn could result in an interruption of your heart rhythm, so for this reason
you should never use magnets with either a pace maker or an internal defibrillator/pump.
|L C Magnetic therapy jewelry
|!Visit us for all your etching
and engraving needs.
If you envision it, I'll
|Magnetic Therapy Jewelry